top of page


If you're interested in getting kidney stone treatment or HoLEP with Dr. Lee, the best way to get in touch is to call the clinic scheduling number to ensure you are registered as a patient in the Ohio State University medical system.  You may need a referral from your primary care physician or primary urologist.

Get in touch

Clinic Scheduling number


Social Media

  • Twitter

Thanks for submitting!

Note: Do not submit urgent medical requests through this website as responses may be delayed

bottom of page